Monday 14 May 2012

beautiful stranger......

+ 1....ohhhh the excitement of seeing that symbol pop up on my moblie phone....who could it be....being a facebook veteran i dont get many friends request these days so its exciting when this little symbol comes up to say somebody wants to be my "friend"being one not to accept ramdom adds im always cautious as to whom im adding and i make sure to always check them out......OMG HES HOT !!! as each picture unloads in front of my eyes im in love hes just my type tall with tattoos nice smile and perfect teeth shame i really dont no him do i bend my own rules and accept a request off a beautiful stranger.....after all we do have 40 mutual "friends " hes local,single,hot and mine ?? im off to bed to sleep on my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment